London Mezcal week is coming up! 11th-17th September in Hackney.
It will be celebrating Mezcal, Mexican culture, art and food, ending with a two day tasting festival and Mexico Independence Day.
Lots of events across the week:
- Monday A Mezcal Pairing Dinner with Edson Diaz Fuentes, at his restaurant Santo Remedio
- Tuesday Mezcal sampler with Mezcal Master Jon Anders at Santo restaurant
- Wednesday Panel Discussion “The Future of Mezcal” and Blind Tasting at The Bloomsbury Club Bar
- Wednesday Coffee, Chocolate & Mezcal tasting at Wahaca, Charlotte Street
- Thursday Bartenders Brunch at Café Pacifico
- Friday El Grito! At Pop Brixton
- Friday Independence day party at Club Makossa
- Saturday Tasting Festival at Unit 5 Gallery & Yard
- Sunday Tasting Festival at Unit 5 Gallery & Yard
Get more in formation at www.londonmezcalweek.com